Rabu, 09 Mei 2012

Westlife,If I let You Go

 


Westlife,If I let You Go.

 

 

Westlife-If I LET YOU GO

 

Transcribed by Bones.

 

Notes:

Watch out for the key changes in

this one!! *The "Fsus" is optional(use "F")

 

Intro Bb(two bars)

 

Verse 1:

--------

 

Bb            Dm           

Day after day,time pass away

 

Cm7                   Fsus4*   F  

N'I just can't get you off my mind

 

Bb              Dm           

Nobody knows, I hide it inside

 

Cm7                     Fsus4*    F  

I keep on searching, but I can't find

 

    Dm                   Gm            

The courage to show, to letting you know

 

Cm                     Fsus4*  F   

I've never felt so much love before

 

    Eb    F         D7       Gm  

And once again, I'm thinking about

 

Cm                  F   

Taking the easy way out..

 

Chorus:

-------

..       C                  Am       

But if I let you go, I will never know

 

        F                          G         

What my life would be, holding you close to me

 

       Am             F               

Will I ever see, you smiling back at me

 

F               Fm...

How - will- I - know

 

...          C..          

If I let you go

 

Verse 2 (chords as verse 1)

---------------------------

 

Night after night I hear myself say

Why can't this feeling just fade away

There's no-one like you ,you speak to my heart

It's such a shame,we're worlds apart

 

I'm too shy to ask,I'm too proud to lose

But sooner or later I got to choose

 

And once again,I'm thinking about

taking the easy way out..

 

 

Chorus(as before THEN STAY IN 'C'for...)

----------------------------------------

 

Instrumental (with vocals)

--------------------------

 

C       Em       F         G

              If I let You go(ooh

 

C       Em       F         G

baby)             oh-oh-oh-ohhh..

 

    F     G        E7       Am 

And once again,Im thinking about

F                   G 

Taking the easy way out

 

 

Last Chorus(key change AGAIN!to 'D')

------------------------------------

 

         D                 Bm       

But if I let you go,I will never know

 

         G                        A         

What my life would be holding you close to me

 

       Bm            G...                                

Will I ever see you smiling back at me(oh yeah)

 

...G       A...                        

How will I know.......(if I let you go)

 

     D                 Bm       

If I let You go,I will never know

 

G         A      

Oh baby...........

 

Bm                   G.....          

Will I ever see you smiling back at me

 

..G              Gm 

How - will - I - know

 

             D...

If I let you go.........

 

              ***************************************

 

tbones@bradway91.freeserve.co.uk

 

 

:: Ultimate Guitar Archive ::

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com


3 komentar:

  1. DicX | More Than Just A Blog10 Mei 2012 pukul 10.43

    assalamualaikum..
    wah, mantabs ni sob.. thanks ya.. :)

    mampir sob, ada info bonus pulsa diblog ane.. :)

    BalasHapus
  2. @DicX | More Than Just A Blog,

    BalasHapus
  3. OK, MKCH JGA DAH KOMEN.A Y

    BalasHapus